Yeah, this was totally last minute and I dont really know that I have anything important to say.
I dont know who I am going to give my blog addy to...
hmm the things I want to share with the madness I email them, like wise, the ones I know from myspace.
There are the people that transend the internet of course.... but I talk to them alot. well sometimes, sometimes they are impossible to get ahold of. That reminds me that I need to call Natalie...
So how about for now I use this as a stream of consiousness without worrying about if others read it. I can do this one for me!!!
Gives me a place to put things that I dont want to post on myspace or the madness
WONDERFUL THOUGHT ME!
Okay almost time to go home for the day and I want to play with this some more so I will stop writing for now
Reyna
No comments:
Post a Comment